WRITTEN BY KIRSTY TELLING
09TH SEPTEMBER 2020
It’s all too easy for us to put our head in the sand when it comes to thinking about our protection requirements. People tend to find it challenging to engage with the topic as it involves thinking of negative potential scenarios. In reality, this is the reason to put it to the top of your ‘to-do list’. Life is hopefully rosy but being prepared for any eventuality is truly priceless.
One important type of protection worth serious consideration is accident and injury cover. Life’s an adventure, we don’t always know what’s waiting for us around the corner and if the unexpected happens, you deserve the peace of mind that you’ve got things covered financially.
- You can take out cover from the age of 18 to 60, without any health questions.
- The cost of your policy will remain the same, even if you make a claim or as you get older.
- Policies pay a fixed amount of money for specific injuries, depending on the level of cover.
Flexible cover, tailored to your needs
We can advise you accident and injury cover for your circumstances that provides financial support covering a range of accidental injuries, from a broken bone, to one that could seriously impact your life.
The flexibility of cover available is one of the major benefits, in addition to the ability to choose the level of cover that is tailored to your individual requirements and lifestyle; and suits your budget.
Core cover includes broken bones, accidental death and permanent injury, permanent disability, funeral benefits and UK hospital stays.
Some policies give you optional cover add-ons like protecting your children, active lifestyle cover and healthcare cover, for those who may be at particular risk of contracting certain illnesses, such as those who work in the healthcare sector.
With accident cover you can make multiple injury claims and your policy will continue to protect you in the future.
The last few months have provided the perfect opportunity to take stock of your finances and protection cover; you may be thinking about reducing your outgoings, but protection policies can provide a lifeline when you need it most.
For a cost-effective way to look after yourself and your loved ones, so you’re ready for the unexpected, we can help ensure all of your protection needs are covered. Then you can enjoy life, unclouded by concerns of what might happen if you’re ill, injured or need to spend time in hospital.
As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply
Both the funeral and accidental death benefit once paid out, will end the plan.
Age restrictions apply on child cover
- It’s all too easy for us to put our head in the sand when it comes to thinking about our protection requirements
- Being prepared for any eventuality is truly priceless
- One important type of protection worth serious consideration is accident and injury cover
- Should the unexpected happen, you deserve the peace of mind that you’ve got things covered
- Providing financial support, covering a range of accidental injuries, we can advise you on the right accident and injury cover for your circumstances
- The flexibility of cover available is one of the benefits
- You can choose the level of cover that is tailored to your requirements, lifestyle and budget
- For a cost-effective way to look after yourself and your loved ones, so you’re ready for the unexpected, we can help ensure all of your protection needs are covered.