Life is full of surprises, so it’s important to be prepared if things don’t go to plan.
Whether it’s an accident, hospitalisation or something more serious that knocks you off course, having the right protection in place can make all the difference.
- In the year 2015/16 there were 16,251,841 hospital admissions. That’s 1 in 4 people across the UK being admitted to hospital – and 35% of those admitted were emergency admissions.
- Around 2.7 million hospital admissions each year are caused by an accident in the home
- 50% of under 5s will visit A&E every year
- More than 14,000 people die as a result of accidents across the UK each year
- Every day around 11 young people in the UK are diagnosed with cancer
- 24,610 people were killed or seriously injured on UK roads in one year
- 40% of working age people across the UK have less than £100 in savings
A well thought through protection portfolio can give you a financial safety net when you, or your loved ones, need it most.
The protection puzzle
To understand whether you need protection, or to identify any gaps in your existing cover, it’s important to look at the whole picture.
If you’d like peace of mind that your protection insurance covers you for a range of eventualities, including accidents, please get in touch.